Number of servings: 6 Prep time: 5 minutes Marinade time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour Total time: 1 hour, 35 minutes
- 1 bottle La Presserie Blueberry Mustard Dressing
- 1/2 kilogram pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
DIRECTIONS (PART 1)
1.Trim fat from pork and thoroughly coat the meat with salt and 2 tablespoons of the La Presserie Blueberry Mustard Dressing. Allow to sit covered for 30 minutes in the fridge.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
3. Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan and sear all sides of the meat on medium-low heat for about 2 minutes each side.
DIRECTIONS (PART 2)
4. Transfer pork tenderloin to a baking sheet pan and brush with additional 2 tablespoons of the La Presserie Blueberry Mustard Dressing.
5. Cook pork in the middle rack of the oven for an hour or until internal temperature of the meat is 145°F (63°C).
6. To prepare the glaze, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, add blueberries and sugar.
7. Bring to a gentle boil stirring constantly and simmer for 2 minutes.
8. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of the La Presserie Blueberry Mustard Dressing.
9. Mix well, turn off heat and cover.
10. Cut pork into slices, top with the blueberry mustard glaze and enjoy!