Number of servings: 4
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 bottle La Presserie Strawberry Balsamic Dressing
- 2 cups cooked fusilli pasta
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1 cup bocconcini cheese, drained
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, thinly slivered
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
1. Bring a pot of water and salt to boil. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and lightly rinse so it doesn't stick, then cool.
2. Slice herbs, onion and strawberries. Then add to a large bowl with the pasta, cheese and herbs.
3. Gently toss salad with enough La Presserie Strawberry Balsamic Dressing to moisten.
4. Serve immediately.