Mixed case includes:
- 1 x Ramen Soup - Japanese-Style Soup
- 1 x Pho Soup - Vietnamese-Style Soup
- 1 x Tom Kha - Thai-Style Soup
- 1 x Tom Yum Thai-Style Soup
MADE FRESH, STORED FROZEN.
Stored frozen for convenience, our delicious artisanal soups are always ready directly from your freezer. Just heat and enjoy!
- Made with home-made vegetable broth
- Peanut & tree-Nut Free
- No Preservatives
- Made in Canada
Case of four(4) soups - 4 x 500g
MICROWAVE HEATING INSTRUCTIONS FROM FROZEN
DO NOT PIERCE OR REMOVE THE FILM!
1) Place in the microwave and cook on high for 6-7 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. A steam dome will form over the bowl.
2) Remove the bowl from microwave and let stand for 1 minute. CAUTION: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT.
3) Carefully remove the film from the bowl and serve.
STOVETOP HEATING INSTRUCTIONS FROM FROZEN
1) Remove film and transfer the soup from the bowl to a pot with the broth side down.
2) Bring to boil on medium heat for approximately 10 minutes or until it is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally.
3) Serve and enjoy!
Appliances vary. These are guidelines only. Do not refreeze. Cook thoroughly to 74°C( 165°F)