Number of servings: 2 Prep time: 10 minutes Marinade time: 1 hour
Cook time: 25 minutes Total time: 1 hour, 35 minutes
- 8 tablespoons La Presserie Thai Mango Dressing
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Green onions and toasted sesame seeds (optional garnish)
DIRECTIONS (Part 1)
1. Coat chicken breasts with 3 tablespoons of La Presserie Thai Mango Dressing. Cover and allow to sit for 1 hour in the fridge.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
DIRECTIONS (PART 2)
3. Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan and sear both sides of chicken on medium-low heat for about 2 to 3 minutes each side.
4. Transfer meat to a lined baking sheet pan and brush with 2 additional tablespoons of La Presserie Thai Mango Dressing.
5. Cook in the middle rack of the oven for 25 minutes or until internal temperature of the meat is 145°F (63°C).
6. Remove chicken from oven, let stand for 5 minutes and cut into slices.
7. Drizzle the remaining 3 tablespoons of La Presserie Thai Mango Dressing.
8. Serve warm. Garnish with chopped green onion and toasted sesame seeds.