Number of servings: 6
Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1 bottle La Presserie Plant-Based Ranch Dressing
- 2 pounds white or Yukon gold potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup vegan cheddar cheese, sheered
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickles
- Salt and pepper - to taste
1. Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Transfer drained potatoes to a large bowl; add cheddar cheese, green onions and pickles.
3. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Stir in La Presserie Plant-Based Ranch Dressing until well-coated. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.