Number of servings: 4
Prep time: 40 minutes
- 1 bottle La Presserie Plant-Based Creamy Dill Dressing
- 4 salmon fillets
1 lemon - zest and juice
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Salt and pepper - to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a large baking sheet with non-stick foil.
2. In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and zest.
3. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Drizzle lemon mixture over top.
4. Place salmon on prepared pan and fold foil up around the sides slightly around the salmon to keep the juices from running out.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until salmon has cooked through (cook time will vary based on thickness of fillets and how well done you liked them).
6. Serve warm topped with La Presserie Creamy Dill Dressing.