Number of servings: 4
Prep time: 50 minutes
- 1 bottle La Presserie Plant-Based Creamy Dill Dressing
- 1 block (15 oz) of extra-firm or super-firm tofu
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- A drizzle of olive oil
1. Generously rub the block of tofu with salt to draw out moisture.
2. Press the tofu by placing it between paper towels and something heavy on top. Press for at least 30 minutes.
3. Cut the tofu into 1/2 inch slices.
4. Cover the tofu until fully coated with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
5. Brown in a non-stick skillet for about 4 to 5 minutes each side until nice and crispy or bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
6. Once the tofu is done, serve with La Presserie Creamy Dill Dressing over steam veggies, pasta, grilled beets, vegan slaw or quinoa salad.